I want to introduce you to Anna and Olena, two sisters ages 10 and 11 from Ukraine, that will be coming to Indianapolis in July as part of our Summer Hosting Program. Many families are open to hosting one child but seldom do we have families with the interest or the budget to host two siblings. Just think about the fun these two beautiful sisters could with your family this summer!
I grew up without a sister and it was always my dream to have one. I longingly looked at my friends that had sisters – older or younger, I didn’t care. Now that I am a parent of sisters, five of them to be exact, I can see so many aspects of sisterhood…the good, the bad and the ugly!
- Sisters are always there for each other
- Sisters can build you up and just as easily tear you down if they need to
- Sisters are built-in best friends as well as enemies
- Sisters share the laughter and the tears
- Sisters share many secrets and enjoy many adventures
- No one can make fun of you the way your sister can and get by with it!
It is our hope that these two sisters get to share in the adventure of a lifetime! Maybe you or someone you know could be the family to host them? For more information, please contact Lydia.