MLJ Adoptions is pleased to share that a group of Ukrainian children will be visiting the U.S. this summer from July 13 – August 15, 2017. The hosting program provides a great opportunity for children from Ukrainian orphanages to spend their summer holidays with the American families. We are excited for the upcoming arrival of ten wonderful Ukrainian children for three summer weeks. We are in need of families to host them during this time.
Hosting gives these little “tourists” a chance:
- To enjoy the family atmosphere
- To experience American culture
- To make life lasting memories, which will “warm” their hearts for far long after they return to Ukraine
- And even to enjoy every day routine so common for most of us, but unknown for many of them, like family dinner, “”good night” hug, or just a walk with a pet.
You may be just the host family these children need if you:
- Have lots of love to give;
- Are interested in providing an orphan child with a family experience;
- Are considering the possibility of older child adoption;
- Are ready to share your home and your time with these wonderful kids for three summer weeks;
- Would like to model a family environment for the orphan child;
- Are excited about introducing American culture and traditions to a little Ukrainian guest; and
- Would like to share your life experience with the kid, who is in need of role models, like you.
Hosting allows these children to experience a world outside of their orphanage walls and with a family. The host family has the opportunity to experience what it might be like to parent an older child and an opportunity to learn about Ukraine and the plight of its children in need of families.
If you feel you may be the host family we are looking for, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you in the life changing journey of hope!